[Question #661313]: region.find(image) question/issue

SikulixIDE 1.1.1
Windows 10 64bit

I'm trying to compare the exact region currently displayed (via the sikulix script) against a saved image, which has the exact region size.

(I actually created the region within sikulix and saved to folder: D:\\Tc_Auto_Tests\\Images\\3D_Reciprocating_Saw_Gold.png").

Please let me know how to upload images for reference.

Script:

image="D:\\Tc_Auto_Tests\\Images\\3D_Reciprocating_Saw_Gold.png"
region=Region(351,248,1136,610) # this is the exact size of the saved (Gold) image size I want to find (or not find)
if region.find(image):
    print "Screen matches 3D_Reciprocating_Saw_Gold, test passed"
    region.highlight(2)
else:
    print "Screen failed match of 3D_Reciprocating_Saw_Gold, test FAILED"

Message:

[log] CLICK on L(138,78)@S(0)[0,0 1920x1080] (521 msec)
[log] TYPE "D:\Tc_Auto_Tests\TcVis_Data\3D\Reciprocating_Saw.jt#ENTER."
[log] RIGHT CLICK on L(900,500)@S(0)[0,0 1920x1080] (521 msec)
[log] CLICK on L(1017,592)@S(0)[0,0 1920x1080] (1521 msec)
[log] CLICK on L(85,35)@S(0)[0,0 1920x1080] (521 msec)
[log] CLICK on L(300,86)@S(0)[0,0 1920x1080] (521 msec)
[log] CLICK on L(544,61)@S(0)[0,0 1920x1080] (521 msec)
[log] CLICK on L(400,400)@S(0)[0,0 1920x1080] (522 msec)
[log] TYPE "Test a 3D Markup Text#ENTER."
[log] CLICK on L(515,516)@S(0)[0,0 1920x1080] (521 msec)
[log] CLICK on L(300,86)@S(0)[0,0 1920x1080] (520 msec)
Screen matches 3D_Reciprocating_Saw_Gold, test passed  -- Don't expect this as find should not match current resion with saved image
[log] highlight R[351,248 1136x610]@S(0) for 2.0 secs

Thanks for all your help,
Gary Paschke

Siemens Product Lifecycle Management Software Inc.
Lifecycle Coll
5939 Rice Creek Parkway
Shoreview, MN  55126 United States
Tel.      :+1 (651) 855-6162