Re: [Question #661313]: region.find(image) question/issue

Gary Paschke is still having a problem:
I changed script to below and still do not get my expected (desired)
results

image="D:\\Tc_Auto_Tests\\Images\\3D_Reciprocating_Saw_Gold.png"
r = Region(200,200,1700,825)
pimage = Pattern(image).exact()

if r.exists(pimage, 0):
   print "Screen matches 3D_Reciprocating_Saw_Gold, test passed"
   r.highlight(2)
else:
   print "Screen failed match of 3D_Reciprocating_Saw_Gold, test FAILED"

What I need to do, is check the current screen against a saved
(3D_Reciprocating_Saw_Gold.png) image. The Region will never change, the
image could change, which is what I need to check.  The region is the
entire working area that the image will reside inside of.