Re: [Question #661362]: Setup PyCharm

After having made some more experiments, things turn out to be more
complex, than expected.

PyCharms is principally useable in the above mentioned scenarios.

But a rather annoying caveat is the fact, that the editor (nor the
console) does not support code completion with stuff residing inside of
jars or Java classes - hence the complete Java API is not visible for
the editor's code completion (which I remember is true for Eclipse PyDev
too).

I played around a little with the IntelliJ Idea having the Python
plugin: there you get at least access to the class names and method
names inside the jar and Java classes when editing, but not to the
parameter lists (hence still not optimal).

So for me finally IntelliJ IDEA is the better solution, since I use it
for Java programming too.

Nevertheless I will complete the docs for PyCharm in this sense.