[Question #661411]: Remote node connect is not working

I have written script and executing in my local machine it is running As expected but while try to run in remote machine (Node) it is not running

NOTE :
Using MAC laptop and Remote node system also mac (For verify Actual image It needs to take  from my local machine(laptop))
using Screen sharing option trying to run script in node machine.
Remote desktop is having separate monitor and it is running in that monitor only(it is having display)

IMP: In node system i am using same resolution only

What is solution for that...to run Help me out.