Re: [Question #661057]: Hi I am getting the below error when sikulix is used in eclipse

radhi12 gave more information on the question:
Hi,

My image is in the path    s.doubleClick(new
Pattern("C:/Users/xw66/workspace/Sikul/imgs/abc.PNG"))..Please let me know
if i have to open this path :C:/Users/xw66/workspace/Sikul/imgs/abc.PNG and
keep for sikuli eclipse to identify.