Re: [Question #661532]: region with finder

You are still not familiar with the concept of SikuliX: it is all about
searching one static image inside another static image.

If we say, we are searching something in a screen region or some other screen area like a window, then in fact internally at that moment an in-memory static image of this area is produced (captured/shot) and further used.
With the features, that wait for some image to appear on the screen, this procedure of "capture and search" is repeated until found or timeout.

So if something has to be visible on the screen with respect to your
workflow, then you have to take care for that.