Re: [Question #661529]: VisionProxy.dll not available in AppData\Roaming\Sikulix\SikulixLibs_201712071454

I made a test with a plain Java application using a Maven build.
see: https://github.com/RaiMan/SikuliX-2014/tree/develop/MavenRun

I ran this on a Windows 10 64-Bit with Java 1.8 latest.

It works a s expected and especially exports the correct library dll's
to the libs folder.

So it seems to have something to do with your special setup/environment.

It looks like the SikuliX jar files are not taken from a local Maven
repository, but from some Eclipse related internal lib folder.

The problem exists between these 2 steps: (only this is relevant)
--1: [debug] RunTimeINIT: resourceList: having jar: jar:file:/C:/Users/cn713c/Documents/workspace/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.wst.server.core/tmp1/wtpwebapps/AutomationEngine/WEB-INF/lib/sikulixlibswin-1.1.1.jar!/sikulixlibs/windows/libs64/

--2: [debug] RunTimeINIT: files exported: 0 from:
/sikulixlibs/windows/libs64 to:

in between the mentioned jar file containing the libs is scanned for the lib files according to a list before read using getResource(), which worked, since no errors are reported (all guarded with try/catch).
The libs are extracted using ZipInputStream, but no errors are reported in your case.

Conclusion: I have no idea.

You might raise the Debug level to 4, to eventually get additional
messages.

BTW: later we have the same problem with the Lib folder from sikulixapi.jar
debug] RunTimeAPI: resourceList: having jar: jar:file:/C:/Users/cn713c/Documents/workspace/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.wst.server.core/tmp1/wtpwebapps/AutomationEngine/WEB-INF/lib/sikulixapi-1.1.1.jar!/Lib/
[debug] RunTimeAPI: files exported: 0 from: Lib to: