Re: [Question #660917]: how to run a sikuli script in jython.exe or jython IDE

RaiMan posted a new comment:
You have to somehow add the CLASSPATH inside Eclipse to your projects
run environment.

As far as I remember: Eclipse does not automatically propagate the outside (system) environment to the project run environment.
But I do not want to deal with Eclipse.

I am dedicated to the JetBrains products.

BTW: it is not a good idea and not necessary, to have Jython on the
classpath. This is handled by jython itself and by the IDE's .

I started to doc the handling of SikuliX scripts in PyCharm:
http://sikulix-2014.readthedocs.io/en/latest/scenarios.html#scripting-with-intellij-pycharm-and-idea-with-python-plugin