Re: [Question #661621]: Using Sikuli in multiple RDP connections

Cedar is still having a problem:
Thank you RaiMan!

Do I understand right that a SikuliX test case on one machine cannot be
influenced by any other SikuliX stuff on another machine even if these
machines are virtual ones running on remote VMware ESXi server, not
physical ones?

As to mouse and keyboard on the master (physical desktop), I got it, no
intentional actions with mouse and keyboard. At the same time, what
about common activity? May I just type something in the editor, use
mouse in the browser etc? Any chances that such actions would somehow
affect SikuliX behavior on dispatchers?

Thanks,
Cforest