[Question #661634]: Windows IDE-related errors

Hi,

I'm installed 1.1.1 and it appeared to install to completion. But double-clicking sikulix.jar in Windows appears to have a Java process running but nothing appears on screen. At least once it said it was running.

Running java.exe -jar sikulix.jar I get:

"WARNING: Could not open/create prefs root node Software\JavaSoft\Prefs at root 0x80000000x. Windows RegCreateKeyEx(...) returned error code 5.
[error] WindowsHotkey Manager: JIntellitype problem: Could not load JIntellitype.dll from local file system or from inside JAR"

I get similar problems from prior version.

Any thoughts on how I can get past this error?