Re: [Question #661621]: Using Sikuli in multiple RDP connections

Cedar posted a new comment:
Hi RaiMan,

Just a note in case it would be useful for anybody:

In the environment described above, I saw the following: when the script
used Sikuli's paste function on one dispatcher, I did manual copy-paste
in the command line on another dispatcher and guess what? On this second
dispatcher, this manual paste operation returned the text from the first
dispatcher (the text that the script used in the Sikuli's paste), not
the text I copied on the second dispatcher.

I do realize that this issue is not directly related to Sikuli itself,
but it is an issue people like me might bump into. Have no idea how to
cope with it at the moment.

Thanks,
Cforest