Re: [Question #661621]: Using Sikuli in multiple RDP connections

Cedar posted a new comment:
Thank you, Raiman!

Yes, I am absolutely sure about SikuliX in that sense!

I just worried about RDP stuff, because I observed mouse cursor
movements on my desktop when Sikuli moved mouse cursor on the
dispatcher. So I just thought something like "wow, processes in RDP
session somehow affect the mouse cursor location on my desktop, and what
if the mouse cursor on my desktop will in turn affect mouse cursor in
another RDP session?"

I realize that such conclusions might look dummy, and I really hope they
are dummy indeed, so I will take a look to be double sure :)

Take care,
Cforest