[Question #662004]: Getting error Region.text: text recognition is currently switched off

I have written a small code to read a text from an excel file but getting error

Code : public static void main(String[] args) throws FindFailed, InterruptedException {
		Screen screen = new Screen();
		Thread.sleep(5000);
		Region r = screen.find("C:\\Users\\KHANDELA1\\Pictures\\AssetName_excel.PNG").below(20);
		screen.hover(r);
		String read = r.text();
System.out.println("read"+read);

Error : [error] Region.text: text recognition is currently switched off
read--- no text ---

The solutions which i found are asking to set  Settings.OcrTextRead=true .

But where exactly do I set this in the code. I set in my java code in eclipse it gives the error.

Please help