Re: [Question #662073]: Sometimes error Findfailed will be caused during running my script

The image with all its pixels must completely lie inside the search
region.

Errors like this might not be obvious for humans, since we do not take
into account, that the image might have an extended background: WE see
the key visuals, but SikuliX deals with the whole image with its given
width x height.

if only one pixel column or row is outside, the image cannot be found.

The best is to capture with as little surrounding background as
possible.