Re: [Question #662269]: how to identify an image, everytime, until match found from the set of images

Kathyayani posted a new comment:
Thanks RaiMan, for your swift look..

Here, i tried to write a script on window based application using
Sikulix, to prevent manual intervention

So I automated it completely but the application pop ups order is not
always in same order.. due to this, i need to update my script again and
again..

So, am trying automate this step like, when an alert [captured as .png
image] came then, I want to check the set of .png images till the alert
image is matched.

Not sure whether to automate this step is possible or not but trying..