[Question #662290]: keyDown() function not working in sikuliX IDE 1.1.0 using Python on Win 32-bit OS

I want to switch on previous screen via below SikuliX 1.1.0 script but it is not working as needed and it seems that it skipping the below instruction:

KeyDown(Key.ALT)
type(Key.TAB)
keyUp()

it works when I test it in my home but it doesn't work in my office instead, maybe this issue occurred due to manual setup of Sikuli libraries and APIs because inline downloading is  also blocked in my office from IT.