Re: [Question #662729]: If answer is yes then skip, if answer is no then execute.

Stephan Timmers is still having a problem:
Thanks I know that this Part doesnt need visual programming but the rest of my script does.
Could you please help me with a part of code after the import xldr piece?
A link to a tutorial about xldr conditional looping or w/e is fine aswell!
I have been looking for hours on Reddit and Discord of Python code etc but no luck.
Help a noobie out