Re: [Question #663025]: Moving bar pickup

TestMechanic proposed the following answer:
Jakob,
Here is some ideas worth exploring:
-- what is the timing between appearance and actions you are looking for. Is this in range of seconds or ms?
-- UI focus. Sikuli will type keys against currently focused element of the active window. In my practice I observed many cases where in transition between screens/actions the focus can temporarily be lost. Investigate this possibility.
-- executing aggresive image finding commands will load your cpu and may impact behaviour of your app

Hope this helps