[Question #663236]: Just a question for a beginner

So hello im new with coding, sikuli and i created a bot which is flying but one need is missing that when my ship fly and image appears i need to click on it quick but in my script its just flying and pass image like its nothing so all i want to do is to do click on image when it appears instantly when flying(moving)

additional information if u dont understand so i want to create a bot which will collect boxes which will appear randomly when flying  so when theres no box in the screen it just randomly clicks on minimap and flying and the problem is when i fly my ship just passes box without noticing it so i need bot to react to box and click on it thats all