Re: [Question #663232]: How to click on screen using coordinates

Max Musterman posted a new comment:
After going through some other user scripts, the correct command is "
click(Location(X,Y)) "

I don't understand why you didn't just answer my question. If you didn't
care about my question, fair enough, don't reply but why reply just to
give me misleading information? Are you keen on wasting both mine and
your time?

http://doc.sikuli.org/location.html
Does not contain the command click(Location(X,Y)) which was the one and only thing I asked about.

Now you are probably going to think "It contains Location(x, y) so you
could have concluded that..." No. I can't I have no idea about
programming, I literally just tried to automate a few clicks while also
using images. I don't care to learn about programming or computer
science. The above command is literally all I wanted to know.

Anyways, my script works now, thanks for wasting our time.