Re: [Question #663268]: Hotkeys not working accordingly

sami baig gave more information on the question:
yes, below is my whole script and I've also tried it with waiting loop
seems like "script02" but still it's not working.

Script:
def openChrome(event):
    click("1516306798475.png")
# When the user pressed Ctrl+n, click the top-left chrome icon.
Env.addHotkey("n", KeyModifier.ALT + KeyModifier.CTRL, openChrome)

script02(with waiting loop):
def openChrome(event):
    wait(2)
    click("1516306798475.png")

Env.addHotkey("n", KeyModifier.ALT + KeyModifier.CTRL, openChrome)

Excel VB script:
Private Declare Sub Sleep Lib "Kernel32" (ByVal ms As Long)
Sub Button1_Click()
    SendKeys "^%n"
    Sleep 5000