[Question #663391]: Action (Click/Type) on similar elements on a screen

I am newbie to Sikulix and I am trying to automate an application in Java Sikulix. Apologies if similar question has been answered in the past. I am feeling that the documentation is difficult to follow for an absolute beginner. Hence asking you all experts.

The form I am trying to automate has a number of text boxes (like name etc) and each box has a label. I tried capturing each of the box with its label. This approach is not working as the texts box patterns appears to be matching with each other.

Could you please explain the solution with detailed explanation and full code sample in Java.

Appreciate you help and looking forward to hear from you all. Thanks