Re: [Question #663387]: How to run sikulix from cli using already running IDE?

RaiMan posted a new comment:
Since I am not sure about your final intention, something to think
about:

If it is more interactively, what you plan to do (sitting there, watching the workflow and doing some actions to trigger scripts), then the hotkey solution might be appropriate.
Just implement the file read/write and run trigger in the hotkey handler.

If it is more about self-running automation, then the file only solution
might be more appropriate.

Generally I guess, you have delegated different tasks to different
scripts and now want to generate some workflows from these building
blocks. If this is true, then the appropriate solution would be to
implement the features in functions inside the scripts, import the
scripts and call the functions from a main script, that represents the
workflow(s). This way you have everything within the Jython scope and no
problems with startup of scripts.