[Question #663480]: How to create multiple app instances out of one app - chrome?

Hi,
I need the different browser windows of my google chrome browser to be treated as a distinct applications by sikuli. I would like to use app instance methods like someapp.focus(), someapp.close(), etc. on the individual browser windows rather than chrome as a whole.
Is such a thing possible? I have tried the following but it always get the 'no viable alternative at...' error message:

chrome_app = App('Chrome')        # Create app instance for chrome
browser1_app = App(chrome_app.getWindow())       # Create an app instance out of the currently focused window of chrome
# something to bring another browser window into focus
browser2_app = App(chrome_app.getWindow())       # This is where it starts throwing the 'no viable alternative at...' error

Thanks in advance