Re: [Question #663518]: How can I workaround or resolve - could not import the PyAudio C module '_portaudio'

--- I have copied the entire contents of C:\Python27\Lib\site-packages
to C:\Users\anony\AppData\Roaming\Sikulix\Lib\site-packages

never do this with any Python stuff.
\Sikulix\Lib\site-packages is only for SikuliX related stuff, that is compatible/useable with Jython

I guess your problem is, that the subprocess.Popen as you use it, does
not copy the outside environment. So it might be, that python.exe does
not find its stuff.