Re: [Question #663518]: Jython subProcess.Popen usage: how to propagate environment

Brad Hagen confirmed that the question is solved:
Thanks TestMechanic I appreciate the suggestion. While trying that out I
realized that even with the subprocess.Popen commented out I was getting
the error. I turns out I had an import from earlier attempts to use the
recorder as a class. I removed the import and modified my sikuli script

    xyz = subprocess.Popen(["C:\\python27\\python.exe", "C:\\Users\\anony\\Documents\\DesktopAutomatedTesting\\Desktop.sikuli\\audio_recorder_popen.py"] ,stdout=subprocess.PIPE)
    print "xyz", xyz.communicate()

now I get the file as expected. Yes!

Thanks RaiMan and TestMechanic - Problem solved