[Question #663541]: (Japanese) About operation error

A question was asked in a language (Japanese) spoken by
none of the registered Sikuli answer contacts.

I am trying to automate Web search using sikulix.
While sikulix is running several times, the operation may stop halfway even though the conditions and contents of the data displayed on the screen are not changed.

Also, sikulix may start up and move on the first line, especially the first line and the second line without working properly
How can we do all the written contents to work properly?
Please tell me if there is a solution.

I have only experience for the first time writing code with a system language beginner as well as python.
Thank you for your answer.