Re: [Question #663374]: Unable to call SikuliX 1.1.2 script by import function

sami baig is still having a problem:
Now, I have understand what you told and I have saved myscript.sikuli in
the folder of main script and using below code:

myScriptPath = "C:\Users\Sami\Scripts\Import.sikuli"
addImportPath(myScriptPath)

import test
test.script01(event)

But still it is giving below error:    :(

[error] script [ Import ] stopped with error in line 9
[error] NameError ( !!WHILE IMPORTING!! name 'Env' is not defined )
[error] --- Traceback --- error source first line: module ( function ) statement 8: test ( <module> ) Env.addHotkey("n", KeyModifier.ALT + KeyModifier.CTRL, script01)
[error] --- Traceback --- end --------------