Re: [Question #664092]: [1.1.1] click() doesn't work on Windows10 - 1709 with Java 8 latest - Java/Windows problem

landylan is still having a problem:
I've tried the test in https://bugs.launchpad.net/sikuli/+bug/1730645
and the error still appears for me.

So it is the problem of Java and Win10?

I then change to another machine(Surface Pro 3), which I restored to
factory default a few weeks ago, and I install java, and run the test
again... There's still same error.... Even I use the
"Settings.MoveMouseDelay = 0.1", it is still the same.

I may try to restore my SP3 to factory default again later, and install
pure java to run the test again. If it is the problem of java, will
there be any way to get rid of this problem?