Re: [Question #664092]: [1.1.1] click() doesn't work on Windows10 - 1709 with Java 8 latest - Java/Windows problem

landylan is still having a problem:
@RaiMan

Thanks for your information of
https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8196030 .

It says the problem appear when screen scale is set to 125% or greater.
My setting is 150%, so I restore to 100%, but it still doesn't work.

And I notice that there's a comment say AWT does not support HiDPI in
JDK8. So I install JDK9 and it work!! IT WORKS!! ^_^

Then I go back to my original PC, and install JDK9. Before I change my
screen scale(150%), it still doesn't work, but after I change to 100%,
it finally work!!

CONCLUSION:
This problem appears on HiDPI because AWT doesn't supported it. Temperal solution is listed below:
1. Install JDK9
2. Set windows screen scale to 100%

Hope this helps. Thank you all for your kindly help!! ^_^