Re: [Question #664092]: [1.1.1] click() doesn't work on Windows10 - 1709 with Java 8 latest - Java/Windows HiDPI problem

landylan confirmed that the question is solved:
Here're some information FYR:

- JDK9 + screenScale:100% + sikulix1.1.2 + reboot ==> PROBLEM SOLVED!

Although I got some unstable situation before I reboot:
    - "java -jar MoveMouseAround.jar loops delay" TEST is OK for most of time (there's still 1 time abnormal during 10+ times TEST).
    - "click(Location(500,500))" one line script TEST is NG for most of time (there're only a few times OK in 10+ times TEST).

But after I reboot my PC, everything's good. No more error for the 2
TEST above.

I've also installed sikulix 1.1.2 and keep 1.1.1 in another directory.
1.1.2 works for me, so I go back to check the 1.1.1 and found that it
cannot be launched anymore. According to the message, it seems 1.1.1 is
not compatiable with JDK9. I'm not sure about this, but I think it is
enough if 1.1.2 works fine for me.

Although click() is ok now, but there're some warning and error message
in command window when sikulix launched. I'm not sure if there's any
other issue as Raiman said. I'll try to keep using it because it is the
only way for me. If there's any other issue, I'll go back here to let
you know.

Thank you very much for all your kind help!!