[Question #664182]: How to Get the PID or name of focused App?

Hi everyone.

I'm learning sikuli now and need some help.

I'm using sikulixapi for Java.

I Need to get the App that is in focus and listen when the user change the focus to another app.

I'm trying this way:

while(true){
     App.focusedWindow();
}

This way, i get the Region of app in focus, and when the user changes, i get the new Region.

But there is a way to get the App instance by a Region?

In my project, i have to learn some data from app by OCR, process and save this data by App instance. I will show the result to the user when he focus the App again. User can manage many instances of the App, with the same visual. (Like many Untitled Notepads). I have to do something to identify wich instance is in focus (like PID) and show the correct information processed before.

Some idea?

Thanks