[Question #664253]: Import pytest library into the sikuli script

Hello,

I am trying to run a simple Sikuli script that open an App and then using pytest library to check if the app is open or not. However, Sikuli gives me this error:"No module named pytest". Basically, it can't import pytest library using "import pytest".

I am using Sikuli 1.1.1 on Windows 10 (Jython 2.7). I was wondering if there is a way to test the code using pytest library.

Thank you.