[Question #664302]: Anyway to keep screenshots Sikuli take during running?

Is there anyway to keep screenshots Sikuli take during running?
As I understand, when Sikuli executes "click(aImage)", it will take a screenshot and then call openCV to find aImage in this screenshot. Is that possible I enable some setting to preserve the screenshot?

Add some context: on my app, if user clicks a button "go", a dialog will pop up with a "close" button. Today, I find out Sikuli clicks "go", the dialog does pop up after that but Sikuli doesn't click "close" . However, judging from Sikuli IDE's preview dialog, it can match the "close" button. In Sikuli's log, I can see at 1:03:05, it clicks "go" but in the same time it takes a screenshot, and then within following 3 seconds (as described in doc) it tries to find "close" in the screenshot but fails. My suspicion is that when it takes the screenshot,  the dialog is not even there yet.

A side question: by default Sikuli does try to match a target (multiple times?) in 3 seconds but it seems it matches the target against the same screenshot (taken prior to that 3 seconds)?

Thanks in advance for answering and for providing such a great software!