[Question #664438]: Sikuli script fails when run on projector screen or on multiple desktops

Hi
I was researching about automation tool for GUI testing and i found sikuli
So i investigated about sikuli and found that it can be very useful  for my application for creating automation scripts

I installed sikuli and wrote some test scripts performing GUI tests on our applications just to show my team how sikuli works and that we can further develop scripts in sikuli

I wrote my script when my laptop was connected to a docking station and i had two desktops

The problem i faced
1.  When i ran the scripts on my laptop connected to projector the script failed due to an error
2.  When i ran my scripts again this time only on laptop only two test case was executed infact i had four test cases i dont why
3.  When again i connected my laptop to docking station only two test cases were executed it seems it skips the test cases in the middle and run only the first and the last one

Can someone please help me out with this i need to give presentation to my team again by fixing this issues

Example Script

Class sikuli():
       def setUp():
                pass