[Question #664550]: interactively set target offset for an image using sikuliapi with jython

In sikuli ide, in click function if we click on the image, it opens another window where in target offset we can interactively set click position instead of clicking at center of image.

I have seen one example Check the Right Checkbox in which similar functionality is being used. I wonder what should be done to achieve same using jython and sikulixapi?