Re: [Question #664458]: [1.1.1 & 1.1.2] Windows Defender: reports "Trojan:Win32/Skeeyah.H" with jython.jar and sikulix.jar --- probably false positives or affected locally at download

Arito Shimazaki confirmed that the question is solved:
Thanks Manfred, RaiMan.

I uploaded the file on VirusTotal and nothing malicious was found.

The same alert popped up on the pc of my friend as well,
but we are both using Windows Defender and maybe it is false positive of Windows Defender.