Re: [Question #664713]: vnc: flaky Pattern matching

Steph is still having a problem:
Ok, I'm pretty certain now that Sikuli works only with the initial
screen capture, and does not get updates when the screen changes.

I'm going to try to explain.  Assume strings are actually bitmaps.

Suppose I have this on the vnc screen: "Button1 Button2 Button3"

v = vnsStart(....)
wait(3.0)
use(v)
click("Button1")
# Assume after the click, the screen changes to: "Button1 Button4 Button5"
click("Button3")
# "Button3" is no longer on the screen, but sikuli goes and click on "Button5"

So, it looks like updates to screen are not being received by sikuli.

If I close, and then vncStart again between each operation, then it
works with the most up to date screen.