[Question #664834]: Sikulix in Windows 10. no start button to click for beginning a script

beginner with Sikulix.  The first lesson calls for beginning a first script by clicking the start button on the screen.  What if there is no start button?  How do I click the start key with the script? Or what other solution is there?

I kno2 this should be simple, but I have not been able to resolve the issue after several hours of work.