Re: [Question #664875]: creating standalone jar of sikuli jython scripts and related images

ok, understood.

thanks for the pointer to stackoverflow.
The first answer indeed shows the stony way to get what you want.
... and is for version 1.0.1, which is no longer supported.

I will edit the answer to reflect latest SikuliX. May take a while.

Since currently there is no compound SikuliX feature, I will have a look
into it during the next days.

In the end it should be an additional option for setup (run from command
line with parameters).

Please be patient for some days - I will keep you informed here.

The solution will be available in version 1.1.2 nightly.