Re: [Question #664943]: Pattern Matching problem

GZ gave more information on the question:
Yes I can 100% reproduce that for hover and for findAll there is a very different minimum matching threshold, meaning the same number is resulting in a different matching precision!!!
And the difference in between the precision of these two operations gets bigger with a more difficult image.

And this makes scripts like this impossible, because when having many
images the matching threshold is globally set, and exists() will think
it has found the image (because it is interpreting a lower precision)
but findAll() will not be able to find it because the same threshold is
giving it a different matching precision.

    for x in stuff:
        if region1.exists(x,0):
            for y in region1.findAll(x):
                region1.hover(y)

*** THIS USED TO WORK AROUND DECEMBER SO SOMETHING EITHER IN SIKULI OR IN JAVA HAS CHANGED ***
I was on 1.1.1 in december but I've re-downloaded now and done a new clean install so if the 1.1.1 installer has changed then something in there has changed which is breaking this!!!