Re: [Question #664839]: Issue with wait() and type()

sharon is still having a problem:
Our actual  application to be automated is NOT notepad.
This is just for the sample as we can not share the actual application.

It is working for us too for almost half a day. After that the it is hanging and not coming back to notepad for further actions.
In the debug log Type is displayed but actually text is not typed in notepad.

We tried after replacing Type with write method also.  That too hung.
Also we noticed that it is hanging with wait(.5) too when tried again.

Our actual intention is to select a menu option from a drop down.  Image
comparison is failing here so we went for Key down and Enter using Type
method.