Re: [Question #664875]: creating standalone jar of sikuli jython scripts and related images

Akhil Ahuja gave more information on the question:
I am able to produce standalone jar now. Thank you raiman. This works
for scripts created using Sikuli IDE. There I can easily export the
script as runnable jar with sikuli 1.1.2 .

But I am not able to get it work for scripts written in jython. This
step java -jar sikulixsetup-1.1.2-....jar scriptjar <path-to-your-
script> tries to install again sikuli 1.1.2 rather than creating fat-
jar. What am i missing here?

what is sikulixsetup-1.1.2-....jar file? I think I might be confused here a little bit.
scriptjar is jar to be created.
path to script is path to scripts first and then path to images.

Thank you raiman for your help.