Re: [Question #664943]: Pattern Matching precision problem

GZ gave more information on the question:
In addition to my previous reply, I can still reproduce it.

These give the same result, so 88 vs 81:
hover(Pattern("icon_12.png").similar(0.88))
for y in findAll(Pattern("icon_12.png").similar(0.81)):
    hover(y)

I think the harder it is to find an image the more this bug shows up.

Is there a way I could overwrite the matching precision for every
findAll() operation on the operation itself? Because the images are part
of a list and I would prefer to keep one list and just modify the
matching precision on the operation not on the image.

I mean all this is a fix until we can track down what is causing this..