[Question #665050]: In Eclipse, I just want to execute wait function after every single action performed....Can i mention in single line wait command??

I just have multiple action , i need to wait some interval of time for every action.

And also Wait function, Waitvanish is not properly wait for the image in Eclipse, then moved to the next action.

Code:

                        s.type(descripion);
			robot.keyPress(KeyEvent.VK_TAB);
			s.wait((double) 0.2);
			robot.keyPress(KeyEvent.VK_TAB);
			s.wait((double) 0.2);
			String version = "1.0";
			s.type(version);
			s.wait((double) 0.2);
			robot.keyPress(KeyEvent.VK_TAB);
			s.wait((double) 0.2);
			String fileDisposition = row.getCell(7).toString();
			s.type(fileDisposition);
			robot.keyPress(KeyEvent.VK_TAB);
			s.wait((double) 0.2);
                        .