[Question #665115]: Successful add of image path, unable to load images

This is successful
ImagePath.add("com.jaditd.wood.Wood/images");

This is also successful
Pattern gather = new Pattern("/images/gatherWood.png");

This fails, though, I think since the Image path modification was successful, it shouldn't
Pattern gather = new Pattern("gatherWood.png");

How do I check the reason for the failure?  The image is stored at src/main/resources/images and I have checked that in the jar file images/gatherWood.png exists.