[Question #665345]: Ocr settings to get correct text from a region

Hi Raiman,
Apologies, if this question is a sort of repeat.
Stimuli version 1.1.1
Language - Java
I am using get text on a region and it's working ok most of the times.but some times it's giving me correct text.
For example
Number 1 is read as "'I".
Looks like some non English character.
How can Ser the language to only English.
And text recognition to only Alphabets (A-Z, a-z) and Numbers(0..9).

I am hoping this restrictions would yield accurate results.
The other thing to note is that this feature was working quite stable in stimuli 1.0.1.

Thanks for your help.