[Question #665410]: Unable to import vision module

Hi, I seem unable to run the code presented in the documentation here?

http://doc.sikuli.org/faq/050-tuning-sikuli.html

I have copy pasted the code multiple times and attempted to run it but consistently get the following:

[error] script [ Testing ] stopped with error in line 1
[error] ImportError ( cannot import name Vision )

Im new to both Python and Sikuli so im unsure how to proceed here? I have also tried running the same code on another computer to receive the same error. Thanks for any help.