Re: [Question #665421]: Sikulixsetup-1.1.1.jar file doesn't work for MacOS Sierra

Ke Chen gave more information on the question:
The download screen said:

Some of the downloads did not complete successfully
Check the logfile for possible error causes.

If you think, setup's inline download is blocked somehow on your system, you might download the appropriate
raw packages manually into the folder Downloads in the setup folder and run setup again.

files to download ( information is in the setup log file too )

null
null
null
Jython-standalone-2.7.1.jar

Be aware: The raw packages are not useable without being processed by
setup!

For other reasons, you might simply try to run setup again.

with a OK button.

comment: 1.   seems it download Jython package, but not for all others,  I don't know if that is because they are from diff sites?
2.  is this is proxy blocking issue from our network?

Thanks for helping in advance.
-Kurt Chen.