Re: [Question #665359]: Image match successful on mac fails on windows

Mike Bedwell posted a new comment:
Not to step on any toes, but I've been developing a piece of software
that must work on all three (windows/linux/osx).  One of the things that
has helped me to trouble shoot this is use the IDE to preview match
success on the systems giving you trouble.  I've ran across more than
one instance where images were matching fine, but due to other handling
factors in my own code, it appeared that matches were failing.  The IDE
will give you an easy way to verify that it truly is a match fail and
not a region issue (I finally started dynamically calculating search
regions, in my initial code I made too many assumptions).  Of course, if
you've already tried that, apologies for the extra time taken here  :)